[Homeroast] Outlet lost power...

Joe Preiser coffeedrinker at jpreiser.com
Sun Aug 26 19:22:48 CDT 2012

I'm coming into the thread late. Here in Illinois, outdoor outlets are GFCI protected. At my house, the GFCI is in the outlet rather the at the breaker panel.

If yours is, did you check to see whether or not it's tripped?

I believe daisy machined outlets on the same circuit only require 1 GFCI device so could be at another location.

--
Joe