[Homeroast] Outlet lost power...

denis bordeleau bomerlo at yahoo.ca
Sat Aug 25 20:56:43 CDT 2012

Hi Brian   In the following 24 hours of  your emergency problem for a no electrical whiz, mystified nerd, you got 7 opinions : a bad tripped breaker, a common area circuit, a wet circuit breaker, etc... from  no less than Frank, Jeffrey Kelly, Peter Louton, Archeobob, Paul Goetz, Peter Walsh and my self  Denis Bordeleau.  I am still expecting the final diagnostic.  We all do that for free and to help each other.  The back feed follow up is our reward..  If this is a Gmail problem, let me know; if it is not it can be why people are reluctant to post in a fast response mood.        Please, let us know, the sooner the better..        Thank you.       Denis                 P.S. I want to know what happened and what was the problem.  Did you stop roasting or drinking coffee?