[Homeroast] Why I seldom post anymore > RE: Leaking around my

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:58:01 CDT 2012

It's up to us to 'train' gmail to know what is spam & what is not, I think.
For people who have some that end up in the spam folder, make sure you're
checking "not spam" before you empty the folder.

I do know that for awhile I was getting SM emails w/messages fr Google
warning that the email may not actually be from that person. Each & every
time it was fine - don't know what that was about...

Lynne