[Homeroast] Why I seldom post anymore > RE: Leaking around my

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 15:48:12 CDT 2012

Hey Eddie,
It's like old home week!
 Yes, fond memories of trying to figure the basic. Where we were able
to pretty much have live discussions with several list members.
 Was looking through early times on CG the other day where Jim
Schulman was mentioning hearing the term roast profile.

Ed Bourgeois aka farmroast
Amherst MA.
http://coffee-roasting.blogspot.com/