[Homeroast] Why I seldom post anymore > RE: Leaking around my

Paul Goelz pgoelz at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 12:10:31 CDT 2012

At 12:29 PM 8/23/2012, you wrote:
>As far as I know, you have to add TabooHeaders manually in
>eudora.ini.  There is no easy access to that feature. At least
>that's the way it is in my version 7.0.1.9 paid.
>
>Ira

The confusion may be due to the fact that there is the original
Eudora (frozen at version 7.1.0.9 when it was abandoned, but still
available) and a newer "Eudora Open Source Edition".  I use the older
one because it has features lacking in the OSE version, but yes you
have to add the TabooHeaders line in the ini file manually.  But it
definitely blocks all the superflous headers.  All I see in
SweetMarias mail list Emails are the To, From and Subject headers.

Paul

Paul Goelz
pgoelz at comcast.net
Rochester Hills, MI