[Homeroast] Why I seldom post anymore > RE: Leaking around my

Frank Parth fparth at mac.com
Wed Aug 22 23:34:02 CDT 2012

John,
Somehow I got the impression you're using Eudora. Go into settings and scroll down to "Boring Headers". You can remove the headings you're not interested in. If you're only seeing the extended headings for this list, then there's something funky about the personality settings for Eudora you use for the list.

After more than 12 years of using Eudora, I just broke off two weeks ago and moved to Apple's Mail and am still struggling with things that were automatic in Eudora but Mail can't do. I couldn't upgrade my OS with Eudora so I had to break away. I eagerly watched MailForge for awhile, but it turned into a disaster. I'm contemplating Gyazmail which has gotten good recommendations from people who loved Eudora.

Frank Parth