[Homeroast] Why I seldom post anymore > RE: Leaking around my

Paul Goelz pgoelz at comcast.net
Wed Aug 22 15:02:28 CDT 2012

At 03:43 PM 8/22/2012, you wrote:
>OK, I've looked around in my settings, but don't see the control of
>headings.  I recall it at one point, but don't see it now.  The rub
>is I find the headers useful in other e-mails, but I only see the
>sheer volume of headings from this e-mail list.

If you mean Eudora, the setting is in the Eudora.ini file.  It is
called "TabooHeaders".  I think the default is that there is NO
TabooHeaders entry.  Here is my TabooHeaders entry from my eudora.ini file:

TabooHeaders=A,B,C,De,Do,DK,E,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,Se,Th,U,V,W,X,Y,Z

Any header matching the entry is NOT displayed.  I know, the logic is
inverted.....

In XP, the eudora.ini file is in the Qualcom/Eudora folder in Program Files.

In Windows 7, the eudora.ini file is probably found in

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files
(x86)\Qualcomm\Eudora

Paul

Paul Goelz
pgoelz at comcast.net