[Homeroast] Anyone Home?

John Stewart johns_webmail at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 21:58:22 CDT 2012

The delays aren't only on the gmail side.  I'm subscribed via my yahoo email address and sometimes my replies to the list don't hit my inbox for a day or more.  Seems like the problem might be more fundamental than gmail or spam.  Also, I have yahoo setup to send all the homeroast email to a folder and I check my spam folder everyday, so I'm sure I'm seeing all the list email.

John