[Homeroast] Why I seldom post anymore > RE: Leaking around my

j3r j at j3r.org
Wed Aug 22 10:22:20 CDT 2012

On 12-08-22 11:12 AM, John Nanci wrote:
> I know one thing that has kept me from even reading and responding is
> VERY lengthy header that showed up some time ago.  And that does
> appear to be SM, albeit maybe not on purpose. This is what I get on
> every message, that I have to scroll past just to find the actual message:

Eudora is perhaps not the best client to be using these days, but you
can hide any headers you like:
http://email.about.com/od/eudoratips/qt/et092705.htm

I run many mailing lists, and this one works fine from everything I can
see. Messages come through fast, go through fast, and the headers are
normal.

Jer