[Homeroast] Anyone Home?

sallsup sallsup at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:46:07 CDT 2012

Same here.  About 75% of the list emails are being treated as Spam by
my Gmail.  This is a fairly recent development.  Before, Gmail was
pretty good about catching the true spam, and very few false
positives.  Now it's the majority of list messages being canned.

I've just updated by Homeroast filters to include "Never send to
Spam".  Hopefully the true spam in the list will stay minimal.