[Homeroast] Why I seldom post anymore > RE: Leaking around my

Dennis True dennist3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:52:50 CDT 2012


received at approximately Tuesday 1pm eastern time.


On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Peter <peter at midwestbicycleworks.com>wrote:

> Hi Mike and everybody else,
> I thought you had either found your nirvana or you were roasting so much
> coffee that you didn't have time to roast.
> Sent approximately Tuesday 1pm eastern time.
>
> Peter
>
>
>
> Sent from my Motorola Smartypants phone on the Now Network from Sprint!
>
> -----Original message-----
> From: miKe mcKoffee <mckona at comcast.net>
> To: "'A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for
> thislist,     available at http://www.sweetmarias.com/**maillistinfo.html<http://www.sweetmarias.com/maillistinfo.html>'"
> <homeroast at lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> >
> Sent: Tue, Aug 21, 2012 12:42:45 EDT
> Subject: [Homeroast] Why I seldom post anymore > RE:  Leaking around my
>
> Replied Friday 7am and it finally shows up Monday 3:30pm. My posts have
> been
> like this for going on a year now. Makes the List worthless for any
> meaningful communication. Know my posts aren't the only ones never arriving
> in a timely manner.
> Bummer, the List used to be such a lively fun coffee communication
> tool...but I usually just think why bother replying - won't show up for
> days
> anyway.
>
> Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
> www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
> URL to Rosto mods, FrankenFormer, some recipes etc:
> http://www.mckoffee.com/
>
> Ultimately the quest for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must
> first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment
> found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone
> before.
>
> Sweet Maria's List - Searchable Archives http://themeyers.org/**HomeRoast/<http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: homeroast-bounces at lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> [mailto:homeroast-bounces@**lists.sweetmariascoffee.com<homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>]
> On Behalf Of miKe
> mcKoffee
> Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 7:14 AM
> To: 'A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for
> thislist,available at http://www.sweetmarias.com/**maillistinfo.html<http://www.sweetmarias.com/maillistinfo.html>
> '
> Subject: Re: [Homeroast] Leaking around my
>
> Group gasket.
>
> Mike McGinness, Head Bean
> Compass Coffee
> http://www.**compasscoffeeroasting.com<http://www.compasscoffeeroasting.com>
> 360-989-6658
>
> Ultimately the quest for Coffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must
> first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment
> found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone
> before.
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: homeroast-bounces at lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> [mailto:homeroast-bounces@**lists.sweetmariascoffee.com<homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>]
> On Behalf Of Tim
> TenClay
> Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 6:55 AM
> To: A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for this
> list,available at http://www.sweetmarias.com/**maillistinfo.html<http://www.sweetmarias.com/maillistinfo.html>
> Subject: [Homeroast] Leaking around my
>
> Good morning everyone!
>
> I have a Giotto -- Love it.  Recently it started leaking around portafilter
> while I'm pulling a shot.   I keep it reasonably clean and the water seems
> to be clear...
>
> It's about 2 years old.
>
> Is there a seal I need to replace or something?
>
> Suggestions?!
>
> THANKS!
>
> Grace and peace,
>  `tim
>
> --
> Want to make a real difference in the world for real people?
> http://www.firstgiving.com/**fundraiser/timtenclay/**AIDSredribbonride<http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/timtenclay/AIDSredribbonride>
> ----
> This message may contain information which is privileged or confidential;
> if
> you are not the intended recipient, please delete immediately.  Do not
> forward or make any of the above content publicly available without
> permission of the original author.
> --
> Rev. Tim TenClay, D.Min.
> "Only a religion which is a way of living in every sphere either deserves
> to
> or can hope to survive." (MacIntyre)
> ______________________________**_________________
> Homeroast mailing list
> Homeroast at lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<Homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> http://lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/**listinfo/homeroast_lists.**
> sweetmar<http://lists.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmar>
> iascoffee.com
> <a href="http://www.**sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/<http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/>
> ">**Sweet Maria's Forum</a> <a
> href="http://www.sweetmarias.**com/library<http://www.sweetmarias.com/library>">Our
> new Coffee Library</a>
>
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> Homeroast mailing list
> Homeroast at lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<Homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> http://lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/**listinfo/homeroast_lists.**
> sweetmar<http://lists.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmar>
> iascoffee.com
> <a href="http://www.**sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/<http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/>
> ">**Sweet Maria's Forum</a> <a
> href="http://www.sweetmarias.**com/library<http://www.sweetmarias.com/library>">Our
> new Coffee Library</a>
>
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> Homeroast mailing list
> Homeroast at lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<Homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> http://lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/**listinfo/homeroast_lists.**
> sweetmariascoffee.com<http://lists.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> <a href="http://www.**sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/<http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/>
> ">**Sweet Maria's Forum</a>
> <a href="http://www.sweetmarias.**com/library<http://www.sweetmarias.com/library>">Our
> new Coffee Library</a>
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> Homeroast mailing list
> Homeroast at lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<Homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> http://lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/**listinfo/homeroast_lists.**
> sweetmariascoffee.com<http://lists.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> <a href="http://www.**sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/<http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/>
> ">**Sweet Maria's Forum</a>
> <a href="http://www.sweetmarias.**com/library<http://www.sweetmarias.com/library>">Our
> new Coffee Library</a>
>


More information about the Homeroast mailing list