[Homeroast] Anyone Home?

Frank frank at fparth.com
Tue Aug 21 12:50:09 CDT 2012

Sometimes the ISP changes their spam filters without telling anyone. The majority of spam is caught before it ever gets to your mailbox, and the spammers are continually changing their messages so the filters need to change to keep up. I've seen numbers that claim that 85% of all e-mail is spam, so there's a huge amount that the ISPs need to keep up with.

I check my spam box on an occasional basis, but rarely see anything that shouldn't be there. But it's a good idea to check once in a while.

Frank Parth