[Homeroast] Moka Kadir Blend

Jamie Dolan jamiedolan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:01:00 CDT 2012

Thank You both for your responses.

The Ethiopia FTO Dry Process Worka Sakaro looks good.   The Yemen
Mokha Matari looks pretty good to me also.  So if I get 5 pounds of
the Mokha Matari and 10 pounds of the DP Worka Sakaro and just mix it
up, I should end up with a pretty good blend?

Sorry sounding so simplistic with my question, I've been so busy this
summer, I just don't have much time to experiment right now.

Do I need to watch closely for stones in the DP?  I've never found
stones in any of your coffee befrore, but know you warned of it at
times.

Thanks,

Jamie