[Homeroast] Why I seldom post anymore > RE: Leaking around my

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 20:59:57 CDT 2012

Replied Friday 7am and it finally shows up Monday 3:30pm. My posts have been
like this for going on a year now. Makes the List worthless for any
meaningful communication. Know my posts aren't the only ones never arriving
in a timely manner.

Bummer, the List used to be such a lively fun coffee communication
tool...but I usually just think why bother replying - won't show up for days
anyway.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/