[Homeroast] Leaking around my

Bruce Tanner btanner18 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 19:14:24 CDT 2012

I like Espresso Parts NW @ www.espressoparts.com

They have lots of parts for most machines. Last time I ordered (a few weeks
ago) there was a code to put in that gave free shipping if you were
ordering parts only. You need to know how thick your gasket is as there are
several sizes. I also replaced the group screen. I try to replace these 2
items about once a year.