[Homeroast] Outlet lost power...

denis bordeleau bomerlo at yahoo.ca
Sat Aug 18 20:14:59 CDT 2012

Hi Brian        You describe the faulty outlet as being very near by your concrete patio.    May be this outlet belongs to the common area and is used by the condominium managers employees for maintenance or any other of their needs.  Thus the breaker will not be in your condo.  Check if everybody has an outdoor outlet on their balcony on the upper floors or ground floor. Take a lamp and walk the dog around the building innocently whistling a well known melody and see if there are  other outlets surrounding it and make the plug the lamp test.    You can be the sole culprit of this huge blackout.                  I wish you good luck.        Be sure you roast with a 15 amperes dedicated 110-120 volt circuit to avoid any trouble.   May be they saw you and decided to put the breaker off as they sometimes do in winter time in some part of the planet where and when human people plug their cars.      Have a
 good night.     Denis