[Homeroast] Outlet lost power...

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Sat Aug 18 19:52:37 CDT 2012

Hi Everybody,

I had a similar experience last night.  I had all of my coffee related items plugged into the timer and then I went to turn on the grinder and it wouldn't turn on.  I thought that was odd, since it worked earlier in the day.  So I did flip all of the breakers back and forth and agree that they often do look like they are still on.  That didn't work.  So then had to go to the plug and took the timer out and had a bad connection at the outlet.  The other thing that could be bad is the GFCI outlet itself.  They can go bad, too.

Peter