[Homeroast] Outlet lost power...

Jeffrey Kelly jeffrey-kelly at att.net
Sat Aug 18 19:31:36 CDT 2012

Something to try: If the circuit is protected by ground fault interrupter (GFCI) it might be tripped.  There will be a test and reset button on them, right on the outlet.  Hit reset if you have this.  If there are multiple outlets for the circuit, the reset may only be on one...so you might have to look at other outlets away from the powerless one.

-JD Kelly