[Homeroast] Moka Kadir Blend

Josh Housh joshhoush at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 18:18:35 CDT 2012

We have tried to come up with a new formula for Moka Kadir but nothing has
really panned out.  You can make your own version by blending 1 part Yemen
to 2 parts Ethiopia Dry Process.  We have two different Ethiopia DP's on
the list so you have some choices.  I tried a few different versions and
they were pretty good, a little too fruity, but still quite good.

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Jamie Dolan <jamiedolan at gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks like the Moka Kadir Blend is not being offered any longer,
> from what I see on your site.  Last time I ordered it was a Christmas
> and I've been out of it for a while now.  I've had very good luck with
> that blend for espresso / cappuccino.  I roast in the Behmor and that
> blend seemed to consistently turn out well for me.
>
> What do you suggest as a replacement blend, used strictly for
> espresso/cappuccino?  Will Moka Kadir Blend be offered again in the
> future?
>
> Thank You,
>
> Jamie

Joshua Housh, Operations Manager