[Homeroast] Moka Kadir Blend

Jamie Dolan jamiedolan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:00:35 CDT 2012

It looks like the Moka Kadir Blend is not being offered any longer,
from what I see on your site.  Last time I ordered it was a Christmas
and I've been out of it for a while now.  I've had very good luck with
that blend for espresso / cappuccino.  I roast in the Behmor and that
blend seemed to consistently turn out well for me.

What do you suggest as a replacement blend, used strictly for
espresso/cappuccino?  Will Moka Kadir Blend be offered again in the
future?

Thank You,

Jamie