[Homeroast] Leaking around my

Tim TenClay teejtc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 08:54:56 CDT 2012

Good morning everyone!

I have a Giotto -- Love it.  Recently it started leaking around portafilter
while I'm pulling a shot.   I keep it reasonably clean and the water seems
to be clear...

It's about 2 years old.

Is there a seal I need to replace or something?

Suggestions?!

THANKS!

Grace and peace,
  `tim

--
Want to make a real difference in the world for real people?
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/timtenclay/AIDSredribbonride