[Homeroast] Datalogging Thermometer

John Stewart johns_webmail at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 11:39:05 CDT 2012

Here's a link to an Arduino shield that supports 4 thermocouples for data logging as well as a number of other control functions.  This approach involves some basic understanding of electronics and programming, but it also provides the user a bunch of control over how they log the data.

I use it for data logging, and I have plans to also use it's control capabilities on a home-built roaster.

http://www.mlgp-llc.com/arduino/public/arduino-pcb.html

John