[Homeroast] My obsession history….

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:50:19 CDT 2012

A trip to Bali started me on the path to home roasting. We fell in love
with the local coffee on a trip to Bali. When we returned to the states we
found no one carried roasted Bali. The only thing I found was the SM site
that once had Bali greens. However, it was currently out of stock. Started
home roasting with the expectation that the Bali beans would be in soon. It
took over 2 years before Tom featured any Bali  coffee again.