[Homeroast] My obsession history....

Dooling, Paula Paula.Dooling at molex.com
Tue Aug 14 07:59:56 CDT 2012

Remove me from this mailing list

-----Original Message-----
From: homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com [mailto:homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com] On Behalf Of Rayburn Robert
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 2:50 PM
To: homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
Subject: [Homeroast] My obsession history....

I've been roasting coffee for a few years now...I roasted my first batch in our kitchen oven, very bad idea.  I bought a hot air popper next, then went through 2 Fresh Roast machines.  Christmas of 2011 I bought a Behmor and the obsession definitely kicked in.  I roast a least 2 lbs per week, sometimes more.  I like P3 with 1/2 lb.  I've roasted approx. 50 lbs since I purchased the Behmor.  Out of the 50 lbs, there were approx. 50 varieties...all but 2 from Sweet Marias.

I thought it might be interesting to see how obsessed the rest of you are.  If you don't mind sharing, please post information similar to what I have just posted.

Bob