[Homeroast] Behmor Err4 - any weekend help?

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 15:36:11 CDT 2012

I also checked the other fan that blows into the chamber and it spins fine.

I couldn't wait anymore so I put a fan on the roaster to help cool it and
successfully roasted 2 batches of beans.   Yay!  One less thing to worry
about for camping.

Thanks for all the input.   I hope to hear from tech support tomorrow about
other possible causes.

Greg