[Homeroast] Behmor Profiles

John Monteleone johnmonteleone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 17:39:35 CDT 2012

I typically pre-heat for 90 seconds at P1.  Then I roast at P4, and
sometimes open the door a crack after 1st crack.  I roast 1/2 pound of
beans but I set the machine for 1 pound.  The gives me plenty of time.  I
usually get 45 seconds or more after the end of first crack before second
crack.  I try to cool before second crack.