[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Fri Aug 10 11:16:28 CDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 05:34:55PM -0700, Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee wrote:

Great, I was just worrying about the shortage, as I thought there was,
of Sumatra and Yemen choices.  (I didn't care so much for the Onan
Ganjang last time around - 2 years ago? - so I don't count that)

> -Yemen Mokha Matari<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.arabia.yemen.php?coffee=3444#3444>is
> an intense cup with dark-fruited bittersweetness, allow 72 hours rest.

Just took a look at it, and one odd thing I noticed.  It compares the
SO espresso experince to the Sharasi and Ismaili, but there's no
mention of the Harasi, which "...is a great coffee for Single Origin
(SO) espresso." it says.

I can't speak to that, as I don't espress my beans, but I did just have
the first taste of the Harasi and it makes a great cup in the CCD.  But
now I need to try another one, grumble grumble grumble.  :-/

--
River lines, defensible passes, the posession of hills and
encirclement of cities; these are the syntax that structures