[Homeroast] Behmor Profiles

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:36:34 CDT 2012

I have been using P2 for a very long time for all my roasts. When I first
started with the Behmor I tried other profiles but especially with so many
recommendations of P2 on this list I decided to stick with it and try to
find that perfect roast level and when to hit cool.

I recently started using P3. I have found that I prefer this profile for my
roasts. I find I get a really smooth Americano, a better mouth feel, end up
with a little less on the high notes.

Sending this out to see what others have experienced, to help those that may
be just starting out with the Behmor, and to just share.

John H.