[Homeroast] I'm Hungry - Think I'll Eat a Cup of Coffee This Morning...

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:35:27 CDT 2012

Haha! Yes, I do appreciate this - you are truly a lemonade gal! It sounds
delicious - this is the sort of mistake that becomes family favorites in my
house. Yes, that photo in the link looks like there is a hard shell to keep
the coffee/espresso from soaking through.

Beats what my daughter did when she was first learning to bake (teen or
preteen days). She added salt instead of sugar. But then again, this was
the girl who made me a sandwich to make me feel better when I was sick,
when she was a toddler. Peanut butter and pickles. Up until recently, she
thought I really ate it (I was that clever, haha)!

Lynne