[Homeroast] I'm Hungry - Think I'll Eat a Cup of Coffee This Morning...

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 18:07:50 CDT 2012

Hi Lynne,
As a baker, you will appreciate this, it reminds me of the time I forgot to
add eggs to the cupcake batter.  They made perfect little cups.  They
tasted great.  We filled them with ice cream and ate them like cones.  But
for coffee or espresso, it looks like they have a super hard sugar coating
that doesn't melt from the hot liquid that keeps the outside of the cup
from getting soggy.  I imagine they have to drink it fairly quickly!

Thanks for the laughs!

-Bonnie