[Homeroast] I'm Hungry - Think I'll Eat a Cup of Coffee This Morning...

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:40:48 CDT 2012

David Lebovitz shared this link on Facebook:

http://www.psfk.com/2012/07/edible-coffee-cup.html

I won't say that this is the* weirdest* idea ever put forth in connection
w/coffee... I guess this all depends on the quality of the 'cup'...

This reminds me about *way* back, when I used to seek out huge bags of
Lavazza, as it was the best I could find... then I started roasting my
own... maybe we could bake our own edible cups, too? :D

Hahaha - this would prove that I truly have too much time on my hands...

Lynne