[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 16:51:38 CDT 2012

Hello everyone. We are happy to let you know that we just introduced four
new coffees to our list. Enjoy and have a great weekend.

-Guatemala Finca La Esmeralda Red
Bourbon<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.guatemala.php?coffee=3468#3468>has
well integrated acidity, great balance and creamy body.

-Nicaragua Maracaturra - Finca El
Naranjal<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.nicaragua.php?coffee=3518#3518>is
a unique, large bean varietal with black walnut roast tones and brisk
lemon tea accents.

-Ethiopia Nano Challa "Eid
Al-Adha"<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.ethiopia.php?coffee=3432#3432>is
a complex cup with white honey, Dutch cocoa, and a weighty mouthfeel.

-Sumatra Onan Ganjang
Cultivar<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.indonesia.sumatra.php?coffee=3586#3586>has
cherry cola and sarsaparilla fading to cocoa bitterness; syrupy body
and dark fruits round out this excellent Sumatra lot.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street