[Homeroast] How 'bout a cuppa 80 proof bacon java?

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Wed Aug 1 08:16:42 CDT 2012

Ouch, righ to the keg?  I can see where you would not be ready to
down a pint of that.  I recall another where they infused the beer
'in line' with a pressurize keg of bacon, but the bacon and beer
never touched.  The result was this fantastic hickory smoked bacon
lager.  Sort of like many smoked beers but with something more, but
not cloying or greasy.  Actually, very tasty.