[Homeroast] broken behmor question

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Sun Apr 29 08:36:29 CDT 2012

I know it can be picked apart by experimentation, or in the more
technical term, reverse engineering. Being somewhat lazy it is simpler
to just sit quietly reading the code and sipping good coffee though.

What you are describing as the operating cycle is what I remember from
the initial runs that I made when it was brand new fresh out of the box
as well.