[Homeroast] broken behmor question

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Sun Apr 29 00:30:43 CDT 2012

At 03:12 PM 4/28/2012, you wrote:
>It would be nice if the actual code was available so these questions
>could be answered. Foe example, is 70% power controlled by a setdown
>in the cavity temp sensor trip point or is power cycled to the
>heating lamps for a 70% duty cycle?

70% means 70% on and 30% off in a 15 second cycle or something not to
far from that. It's been a long time since I ran the tests. It has
nothing to do with temperature and as far as I know, the probe in the
right rear is used both to keep the roaster from stating when hot and
to turn off the elements if the temperature passes whatever the max
allowed temperature is.

You don't need the code, it's trivially easy to prove by experimentation.

Ira