[Homeroast] broken behmor question

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Sat Apr 28 15:11:16 CDT 2012

Ah.  If that is what Ira means, then, no, to my knowledge and
experience it's a mis-interpretation of the manual.  70% is not 70%
on/30% off.  It's heating until it is 70% of the maximum temperature.

I've checked with Joe, and he confirms this...but I've been wrong
before, but it is my remembered experience.

John