[Homeroast] broken behmor question

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Sat Apr 28 15:08:18 CDT 2012

Ira,

I think we are not communicating some idea here, because I hear you
contradicting yourself, and I doubt that is your intent.

>the elements cycle according to the profile but they never turn off

This makes no sense.  The elements cycle BY turning off.  You can't
have them cycle and not turn off.  It's mutually exclusive.

It's like saying you press the accelerator of your car all the way
down, all the time, but slow down by taking your foot off the gas
while your foot is still stays all the way down.  This isn't a
quantum roaster (i.e. you can't have it control and not control at
the same time - it's either or).

What am I misunderstanding in what you are saying?

John