[Homeroast] broken behmor question

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Sat Apr 28 14:57:31 CDT 2012

At 10:44 AM 4/28/2012, you wrote:
>That is an interesting way to look at it.  That the profiles work
>but the elements don't turn off.  Sounds like the profiles don't
>work if the elements don't turn off :)
>
>Sure, I guess it can be said it tries to follow the profiles, but
>the result is P1 (with no temp limit) all the time.

When I run my roaster with the door open and a fan blowing in so it
never heats up the elements cycle according to the profile but they
never turn off because the chamber reached the max temperature.  Are
you sure disconnecting the temperature sensor disables the profile
percent cycling as my tests show it doesn't.

Ira