[Homeroast] back from lurkdom

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 12:47:12 CDT 2012

Hi Dennis,

So sorry to hear of your troubles. Keep your strength.

I woke to some bad news this morning and I'm just sitting hear quietly with
a fresh cup, brewed in the vac pot, and it is at it's peak. What a great
flavour, aroma and mouthfeel, the only positive at this exact moment in
time. Such a simple thing as a freshly brewed cup of homeroast helps to
ground me.

John H.