[Homeroast] Hottop 8828-B

David H.G. Hipwell gisdave at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 20:20:49 CDT 2012

A shop vac on blow (if your shop vac has two hose connections, this will work) also works well for removing/moving chaff from the back. I also use it to blow chaff out the front section after every roast or two.  Just take out the chaff tray and blow in the opening to get lots of chaff out.  You could also try blowing air down the bean chute.
Be careful when opening up the back, though.  I managed to fry a main board that way (it was still under warrenty, so not so bad).> Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:02:43 -0700