[Homeroast] Hottop 8828-B

coffehound at gmail.com coffehound at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:41:53 CDT 2012

I had a control board go out on my hottop a year or so ago. It worked fine but started dropping lines on the display. When it got to the point I couldn't read the screen I replaced it. The swap was easy and the new one works great.

The instructions on the HT site are excellent and include step by step pictures. Even if you're scared of a screwdriver you can walk through the process. Just be sure to record any custom programs you may have created because you'll have to re-enter them for the new control panel.

Demian