[Homeroast] Hottop 8828-B

Ben Lowery ben at blowery.org
Tue Apr 24 14:04:41 CDT 2012

Jim,

I've had a similar problem lately. Some of the buttons seem to have a hard time registering pushes; if I wiggle my finger on them I can usually get them to trigger, but it's a pain and disconcerting. Given the roaster is a few years old now, I'd been planning on getting the replacement board unless I could figure out some other way to fix it up.

--b