[Homeroast] Hottop 8828-B

Roger Lebow cellomojo at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 24 14:02:25 CDT 2012

Funny you should mention this. I've been experiencing the same thing with my HT, with it getting incrementally worse over a few months. I assumed a cashectomy was in the cards (followed by the usual humiliation whilst I plumb the depths of my mechanical ineptitude during the installation).

I do agree that the machine has been terrific, producing great, dependable results over the several years I've had it. I plan to spend the dough, as I've heard HTs last for a long time, and can be serviced by the inept. I'll look forward to opinions of others, though.

Roger Lebow
Sierra Madre, California