[Homeroast] broken behmor question

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Tue Apr 24 13:35:01 CDT 2012

Yep, what that does is trick the system into thinking that the
roaster is cool, so it keeps the elements on all the time....at the
expense of any and all automated control or profiles.  Moving the
yellow wired thermistor to the open portion of the wall bracket is a
variation of that with the partial benefit of keeping 'some' profiles
- it's basically cooling the thermistor a bit but putting it farther
away from the heat source, thus letting/forcing the element to get
and stay hotter.

John