[Homeroast] broken behmor question

Benjamin Morgan morgan.benjamin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:32:06 CDT 2012

Thanks for the help, everyone. You guys are great! On the advice of one of
the list members, I unplugged the yellow and red wires from the PCB, put the
red where the yellow was, and left the yellow one dangling. I guess this
disconnects the temp probe and makes it run at full power. Worked like a
charm for 9oz of decaf. I'm waiting on more beans so I can test it, but this
seems like a good workaround. Cannot believe that I've been stovetop
roasting with a whirley-pop for two years when all I needed to do was move a
couple of wires!

Benjamin