[Homeroast] broken behmor question

Frank frankeegee1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:17:55 CDT 2012

There is/was a thread about this same thing a couple of weeks ago on coffeegeek. It actually showed some pics of the hack.

But the manufacturer is adamantly against hacking the product for liability reasons. (fyi). Maybe you can find it on the website. On the coffee roasting forum.

Currently not at home so can't really look and link for you now. Possibly tonight I might can.

Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4GLTE