[Homeroast] Caffeine - Hit My Limit

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:42:23 CDT 2012

I sometimes get headaches from too much coffee.

My wife is quite sensitive to caffeine - and when I roasted decaf for her,
she could feel the caffeine within 10 mins of drinking a latte (a wired
feeling & some hand shaking) -- she's that sensitive.  For some reason,
store-bought decaf doesn't trigger a reaction.