[Homeroast] Caffeine - Hit My Limit

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:45:12 CDT 2012

My limit is usually one cup of coffee - now, mind you, my kids (adult kids,
mind you!) refer to my brew as liquid crack, so I guess THEY think I drink
it strong... had two cups today, and I'm lucky I don't feel it.

For awhile, I was roasting decaf - the Bugsi decaf was out of this world,
but the others I got - well, I just can't get a decent brew out of them.

I'm lucky I never got a reaction like hives - I used to be very prone to
them! One of my daughters, however, now shuns all coffee (even my
homeroast) as it makes her very sick.

Lynne