[Homeroast] sonofresco

Dennis Parham dparham.is at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 17:43:25 CDT 2012

I roast with mine 15 lbs a week and never bake.... I keep it clean but more importantly at least for me, I tilt it back ( front feet about 2" up that a friend of mine came up with here) and start with a 1.5 minute warmup cycle, ( set on my 1 lb setting and Ive used all profiles with 2 maybe being hardest to get past City to city+ depending on origin ) and on P4 I have to stop short often or be in rolling second crack... its not the best for typical vienna but the City+ to Full City and sometimes beyond I have no problems... lol

Dennis Parham