[Homeroast] Behmor makes a brewer! with temp control

Lex Johnson morningmud at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 12:08:48 CDT 2012

Anyone check out the new Bunn Trifecta Home brewer at SCAA?  They told me
the price point will probably be $599. Very interesting concept though.
Also talked to Micheal at the Hottop booth. He said the proposed one pound
roaster is still in the concept stage. He said its a family-run business
and like many family businesses, there are issues!  It's been a great show
including US Barista events!

Lex